INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(hereinafter as „Information“)
- NERUDA PRODUCTION s.r.o., ID: 47 224 690, having its registered office at: Vajnorská 31, Bratislava-Nové Mesto 831 03 (hereinafter referred to as „Company“ or „us“ in the whole paradigms of these words), as the controller of your personal data, provides you with this Information to let you know about the ways of processing and securing your personal data. We are providing you with this information in the very beginning of our interaction and it can also be found on our website https://oktagon.tv/privacy-policy.
- 1.1 This Information applies to processing of the personal data of users of the internet server accessible from the following internet page (URL): https://oktagon.tv (hereinafter as „Website“) and mobile applications (hereinafter as „Mobile apps“), operated by the Company (hereinafter as „User“ – a singular noun – or „Users“ – a plural noun).
2. THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- 2.1. We collect and process your personal information during our interaction (for example the information you provide us when you fill in our registration form on our Website or in our Mobile apps or during an on-line communication or other forms of communication. This also includes the information you provide us when you create an account on our Website or in our Mobile apps, when you make orders or when you ask for refunds or when you alert us to malfunctioning of our Website or Mobile apps. The information you provide us may contain your name, address, e-mail and phone number.
- 2.2. We are not going to collect and process any sensitive personal data (for example information about your health, sexuality, race or ethnicity), except that: (i) such personal data is related to a specific purpose the data is being collected for; (ii) it is required by law, and/or; (iii) you give us your special, explicit consent to do so.
- 2.3. The personal data which you voluntarily provide to us (including the sensitive personal data) during our interaction of your own free will and not because of our request, is going to be deleted from our systems if we do not find processing it necessary for legitimate reasons.
- 2.4. Every time you visit our Website or open our Mobile apps, the following personal and technical data is collected automatically: for example, the type and version of your browser, your IP address and other online identifiers of the user or the device they are using, his time zone setting, types and versions of plugins in their browser, their operating system and platform, type of the device, time spent on the website and what website you are coming from, eventually also information on the consents you gave or did not give regarding cookies, information on your visit of the Website, that might include so-called Uniform Resource Locators (URL), information on navigation on our Website, the previous and following website you opened (including date and time), information on the products you were looking at or searching for, including the most read articles, the most visited categories, the reaction times of the webs, the fails that occurred while downloading, the time spent on certain websites (including the average time spend on those websites or by looking at a certain content or videos), the average time spent at the Mobile apps or numbers of views on them, the average counts of articles read on our Websites, the information on interaction with websites (such as the information on scrolling, clicking a and positions of the cursor), the information on the ways of leaving the Website, the information on user behaviour, the e-mail addresses used to contact our customer service representatives, with the addition, that these data might be collected and processed by external cookie files (hereinafter as „Automatic data collection“).
- 2.5. A cookie is a little text file that collects and/or loads your browser/mobile apps to the hard drive of your terminal device (for example a computer, laptop or smartphone) when you browse our Website to use our Mobile apps. The cookies also help to make your work with our Website or Mobile apps faster and safer, because it remembers your preferences (for example your login and language).
- 2.6. Our Website uses the cookies to distinguish you from other users. These files help us to provide you good user conditions for browsing our Website and using our Mobile apps and to make them better. Using cookies to measure Website traffic and a display customization of our Website and Mobile apps enables us to provide you even better services.
- 2.8. You can block or disable cookies in the cookie preferences pop-up window on our Website, in your browser, in our Mobile app or by a third-party software, but it can negatively affect your use of certain parts of the Website or the Mobile app.
- 2.9. Based on their function and the purpose these cookies are used for, they are usually divided into following categories, the Company uses on its Website and in their Mobile apps:
- a) The necessary cookies enable you to browse Websites and use Mobile apps and their functions. They are usually set as a response to actions you take, thus they equal a requirement on the service. It is not possible to use Websites and Mobile apps without these cookies.
- b) The functional cookies are used to recognise your return to our Website or Mobile app, and they enable us to provide you updated and more personalized functions, such as remembering of your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and they cannot track your use of different websites or in different mobile apps.
- c) The analytics and performance cookies enable us to recognise and count the number of users and to collect the information on the ways our Websites and Mobile apps are used (for example what content the users views most often or whether he gets error notifications on some of the webs). This enables us to improve the way our Website and Mobile Apps for example make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. You can change your preferences regarding these cookies whenever you want in your browser, your preferences regarding the analytics cookies that measure the performance of ads can be changed in the pop-up window.
- d) The cookies for marketing use and targeted advertising track your visit on our Website, what websites you have visited and links you have clicked on. We are going to use the information obtained by marketing cookies to send you advertisements that are closer to you and your interests. It is also used to limit the number of times you can see a specific advertisement and it helps us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Some of these cookies can enable you to share your activities on social media websites or to access personalized content. You can change your preferences regarding these cookies whenever you want in the pop-up window that is accessible in the „Privacy settings“ menu on our Website.
- 2.10. The third-party cookies. Some of the analytics and performance cookies and/or the cookies for marketing use and targeted advertising and/or the social media cookies are also used on our Website by different companies. In the list of our currently used cookies (see below), all third-party cookies including links to the privacy policies of these third-parties that use their cookies on our Website, are listed.
- 2.11. For a list of cookies currently in use, please see the following link
- 2.12. The validity or duration of the Company and third-parties cookies is listed in the table (see above).
- 2.13. The use of all cookies except the necessary ones is only possible after your consent is given. You can give this consent explicitly in the settings of your browser, in the Mobile or in the pop-up window you see, when you open our website. The consent can be given in the following ways:
- b) In the Mobile app settings the operation system in your mobile device can provide you more mobile identifier settings. For example, you can use the „Restrict tracking“ option (for iOS devices) or the „Disallow targeted advertising“ option (for Android devices), which helps you to limit the use of information on the ways you use mobile apps for their tracking.
- 2.14. You can change your settings whenever you want (including a withdrawal of your given consent to the use of some cookies or all cookies except of the necessary ones) on our Website in the „Privacy settings“ section.
- 2.15. The cookies collected on our Website or in the Mobile apps of our company never include personal information that could be used to find out the identity of an individual.
- 2.16. Our Website and Mobile apps can be browsed or used in a regime that does not allow automatic data collection.
- 2.17. For collecting cookies, we use Google Analytics services, provided by the Google Ireland Limited company, established and operating under the laws of Ireland, ID: 368047 / VAT number: IE6388047V. The Google Ireland Limited company then proceeds to process these cookies according to the principles of privacy protection, accessible from https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=cs#nosharing.
- 2.18. We may happen to receive your personal data from our related companies that belong to the same group (hereinafter as „Related companies“) or from third-party individuals such as our business partners, subcontractors, technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytic services providers and search information providers. When you visit our Website or download our Mobile app and make a registration, we can receive your personal information from external social media, if you willingly decide to make that registration via an external social media platform.
3. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND OUTSIDE THE EU
- 3.1. Your private data is accessible to our employers and co-workers who are bound by confidentiality and who passed a security training on how to protect data.
- 3.2. To provide certain specific processing operations we cannot do ourselves, we use services of providers who specialize in such processing and their apps that are in accordance with relevant legislation. These are the providers of following platforms and services:
- a) Server hosting providers;
- b) Analytic tools: Google Analytics;
- c) Website administrator, programmer: ZWIZU, spol. s r. o., Krásnohorská 3121/2, 851 07 Bratislava - Petržalka, ID: 50143662, the Slovak Republic;
- d) Other subjects that provide the on-line streaming services for our Website and out Mobile apps: nangu.TV, a.s., having its registered office at: Pernerova 691/42, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, the Czech Republic, ID: 26462168; StreamOnline, having its registered office at: Garażowa 4, 02-651 Varšava, Poland, VAT ID: PL5213881814
- 3.3. In future, we may decide to use other apps or to cooperate with other processors to make the processing of personal data better and more effective. We promise you that if we decide to do so, in the process of selecting the new processors, we will make sure their security standards are as high as ours.
- 3.4. We only process the data in the European Union (hereinafter as „EU“) and in the European Economic Area (hereinafter as „EEA“) or in the countries that ensure a degree of protection based on an European Commission decision.
- 3.5. We aim not to transfer your personal data outside the EU if sufficient protection is not provided, especially: (i) by the adequacy decision of the European Commission on sufficient protection in the country/es that receive your personal data; (ii) by appropriate binding corporate rules; (iii) by n appropriate code of ethics and binding and enforceable obligations of the administrator or processor in a country outside the EU and the EEA; (iv) by applying appropriate protective measures based on an approved certification mechanism and an binding and enforceable obligation of the administrator or processor in a country outside the EU and the EEA, or (v) by standard contractual clauses in accordance with EU standards approved by the European Commission.
4. THE INFORMATION PROCESSING
- 4.1. We have the right to process your personal data if we do it to fulfil our agreement, if we need to do it to fulfil our obligations of law (for example to meet regulations on accounting, auditing and equal opportunities), if it is necessary in terms of our legitimate interests (or the legitimate interests of a third party), unless these interests would be in a conflict with your fundamental rights, on top of that if it is necessary to protect your vital interests (or the vital interests of someone else) and/or if it is required by the public interest or official purposes.
- 4.2. We process your personal data for various technical, administrative and operational purposes, for example to ensure that the content of our Website is presented and displayed to you in the way that is most efficient for you and your computer, and so we can make our Websites and their functionality better, for the needs of our agreement, internal processes (including troubleshooting), data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys, for promotional purposes (including targeted marketing), so we can provide you with a content that might find interesting, and also as part of our efforts to keep our websites secure.
- 4.4. In the cases when we request your personal data so we can fulfil legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such data is mandatory. That means that if such personal data were not provided, we would not be able to manage our contractual relationship or fulfil the obligations imposed on us. If we require your consent to the processing of your personal data, such provision is voluntary and you are not obliged to provide it.
- 4.5. We may also process your personal data such as your identification and contact details and your home address for the purposes of any possible future enforcement of law or our claims against you. This processing is based on our legitimate interest in exercising our rights in any possible litigation.
- 4.6. For the purposes of providing services (paid or unpaid) and making payments on the basis of the relevant contracts (including possible subscription of our services), we may process your personal information such as your identification, contact and bank details, according to the type of service. This processing is based on the performance of the contract of which the users of the Website are a party (especially registered users of the Website and registered users subscribing tour services) or on the basis of an obligation imposed on us by law.
- 4.7. In connection of your use of our Website and Mobile apps or related services, we may collect and process your personal information:
- a) when you register on our Website or in our Mobile apps and provide us with your personal information by doing so;
- b) when you communicate with us in any other way, for example via e-mail or social media on the topic of use of the Website or the Mobile apps
- 4.8. If you contact us with a request for customer support regarding the services provided, we will process your identification and contact details and the content of the request.
- 4.9. If you are a user of the Website or the Mobile apps who wishes to receive news about the services and products of the Company, Related companies and its business partners according to your profile and personal preferences vis the e-mail address you gave us, the following applies to you:
- a) We may also process your personal data in order to provide you with information about the goods and services you might find interesting;
- b) If you are already a registered user of our Website or our Mobile apps and you have not previously subscribed to the newsletter, we will contact you by an e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those you have previously purchased or negotiated with us about, including the goods and services of the Related companies and our business partners;
- c) If you are not a registered user of the Website or Mobile apps, we will only contact you electronically with your prior permission;
- d) If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
- 4.10. If you are a registered User and you have not previously unsubscribed from receiving commercial messages, we may send you commercial messages electronically or contact you with information about goods and services similar to those you have previously purchased or negotiated with us about, in accordance with Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004, Coll., on Certain Information Society Services. If you have given us your explicit consent, we may send you commercial messages regarding any other services and goods of the Company, including the ones not related to goods you have previously purchased or negotiated with us about, as well as offers from our Related companies and business partners electronically.
- 4.11. We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit prior consent.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
- 5.1. You can ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data and for a copy of your personal data and/or for their correction. Under certain circumstances, you may request that we delete your personal data or, based on the right of portability, request that we pass on some of your personal data to you or other parties.
- 5.2. You also have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data (such as their use and processing for direct marketing purposes). You can withdraw your previously given consents to our processing of your data with no negative consequences for you. You also have the right to object to our processing of your data ongoing on the basis of our legitimate interest (as explained above). Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- 5.3. Please note that in some situations your rights, as they are stated above, may be limited and they are subject to current laws and regulations on data protection, for example your right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited in cases when we can provide serious and legitimate reasons for the processing of your personal information that outweigh your interests. You will need to provide us with a proof of identity and additional personal information for us to be able to respond to your request. We will not charge you any fees for your request, unless the law allows us to do so, and if it does and we charge you a fee, it will be reasonable to match the nature and scope of your request.
- 5.4. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. We hope to be able to answer any questions you may have about how we process your personal information. However, you also have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authorities. You can make a complaint in the member state where you reside, where you work or where the violation of the data protection law occurred.
6. THE STORAGE PERIOD AND THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- 6.1. We intend to store your personal information only for the period of time that is necessary to fulfil the aims defined in this Information and/or is required by applicable law, including compliance with the minimal legal storage period and/or is necessary for us to exercise our legitimate rights (and the legitimate rights of third parties). We regularly check the scope of processed data, and if the purpose of their processing has been achieved and there is no other reason for any further processing, this data is deleted. We will store your personal data for as long as you are a registered user of the Website or you have the Mobile apps downloaded in your device, or for the period stated in applicable law. If you request customer support, we will process your data while your request is being processed.
- 6.2. In cases we process your personal data based on your given consent, your personal data will only be processed for the duration of that consent, which you can fully or partly withdraw whenever you want before it expires. In such a case, we will cease to process the personal data in respect of which the consent was withdrawn for the intended purposes, except the need to fulfil any possible legal obligations and/or to exercise our legitimate rights (and legitimate rights of third parties).
- 6.3. For more information on how long we keep your personal information, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Please note that we may process your personal information that has been anonymized without giving you any further notice.
- 6.4. We store your personal information on our servers and third party servers (including external cloud storage services). We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and prevent any unauthorized access. With the external hosting providers, we have closed agreements that include arrangements for organizational and technical security of personal data. Any payments will be encrypted (for example using the TLS protocol). You are responsible for securing your passwords that you use to access certain parts of our Website.
- 6.5. Sending personal data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do everything we can to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information provided through our Website and any such transfers are at your own risk. As soon as we receive your personal data, we will try to prevent unauthorized access by following strict procedures and using security features.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
- 7.1. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following address: NERUDA PRODUCTION s.r.o., Vlčkova 1033/51, 811 04 Bratislava, the Slovak Republic. You can also contact our protection of personal data commissioner at the following e-mail address [email protected], or by sending him a letter to the following address: NERUDA PRODUCTION s.r.o., Vlčkova 1033/51, 811 04 Bratislava, the Slovak Republic. In case of any complaints, you can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection having its registered office at: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, email: [email protected], https://www.uoou.cz.
- This information can be updated from time to time. In such case we will notify you of any changes by posting new Information on our Website or in our Mobile apps.
- The Information was last updated on June 17, 2022.